The Naugatuck Public Schools Family Liaisons will be collecting new or gently used “Summertime Fun” items from May 1st to June 10th. All donations will be given out on Thursday, June 13th at the Mobile Food Bank located at the Event Center in Naugatuck.
Items to be collected are:
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Coloring books (adult and younger kids)
- Jump Rope
- Sun Screen
- Pails and Shovels
- Kinetic Sand
- Slime (items to make slime, glue, corn starch, food coloring, etc.)
- Card Games (Uno, playing cards)
- Board Games (New or gently used)
- Coloring Pencils
- Sports: football, basketball, soccer ball, etc.
Please drop off or send in your donations to your child’s school by Monday, June 10th!
- Cindy Ali - Hop Brook Elementary Taramatee.firstname.lastname@example.org/ 203-720-5232)
- Jeanelle Kaminski - Maple Hill Elementary (Jeanelle.email@example.com/ 203-720-5236)
- Ollie Gray III - High School (Ollie.firstname.lastname@example.org/ (203) 720-5400 Ext. 1178
- Ashley Casasnovas - Salem Elementary (Ashley.Casasnovas@naugatuck.k12.ct.us) 203-720-5242
- Francis Morgan- Hillside Intermediate - (email@example.com) 203-720-5260